LCS has a simple philosophy: help our customers make the right connections to achieve successful and measurable business results. We call it “Connecting the Dots.” It means seeking the best solutions and making the right connections by pinpointing the best resources: people, partners, hardware and software needed to solve your business problem. Once we’ve identified the right “dots,” we seamlessly integrate all of these “dots” into the right business solution to address end user challenges and create stronger customer relationships.
Our Connect the Dots approach enables us to provide best in class solutions for your IT needs by leading with innovation, providing the highest quality customer care, and helping you to maximize your infrastructure and operational efficiency.
Seeing the Big Picture
By stepping back and looking at the big picture from the business perspective, LCS can identify the challenges and the problems that need to be solved even when the connections are not clear.
“The connections are always there. Even when it is not obvious what needs connecting or how it will connect,” explains Stéphane Côme, LCS CEO.
Once the dots and connect points are identified, LCS puts the right information services team in place to connect them.
Five Keys to Connecting the Dots
Our Connect the Dots approach is based on five principles:
- Be agnostic about the solution. Find the best in class “dots”: people, vendors, partners, hardware, software, delivery and pricing. At LCS, we start with questions, not answers: What is the problem? What results are expected? What is the optimal solution? Once we have the questions, we connect the appropriate dots to provide the best answers.
- Unchain the process. Too often, companies are constrained by following a process, this may be an old process developed many years ago when technology limitations dictated the process. When the objective is to create connections that are not obvious or that may not yet exist, process can be the problem rather than the solution. If you follow a process along a well-traveled path, you may miss opportunities because the process puts arbitrary constraints on how you view the problem and the potential remedies–essentially, stifling innovation.
- Remove constraints to see the opportunities. It’s difficult if not impossible to connect the dots if you have artificial constraints on what you think you can do or achieve. When these constraints are removed, thinking can be changed, innovation is unleashed and business results can be improved, often dramatically.
- Lead with Innovation. From solving a customer problem to finding the most efficient way to operate internally, LCS leads with innovation. The solutions often recommended by LCS are not just based on Best Practices, but are driven by experienced staff, prior successes and shared domain knowledge. The LCS team is always looking for new ways to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. For LCS, business as usual-isn’t.
- Make the connection for the customer even if there is no tangible reward for LCS. The key is creating the connection and making sure the connection is an advantage for the customer.
Call LCS (855-277-5527) today and let us know how we can help you make the right connections for your information technology challenge.